Ancients -Byzantines -Sassanid catapracts and elephants -Spartan #2 -Hoplites -Gaul Light Infantry -Gaul Medium Infantry -Gaul Heavy Infantry -Slingers -Carthaginian Sacred Band
Musket -American revolution sets -7YW Austrians -Napoleonic Austrians -Napoleonic Russians -Prussian Ammo Wagon -Bavarian Ammo Wagon
-ACW marching -ACW wagon
Colonials -Camel Caravan -Ox Wagon -GP Wagon
WWI -WW1 German MG team -WW1 German Jeager MG team -WW1 French Trench Gun -WW1 Flying Pig Mortar -WW1 Italian Infantry -WW1 Italian Arditi -WW1 Italian Heavy Weapons -WW1/2 Universal Limber -WW1 German Cavalry -WW1 German Uhlan -WW1 Russian Cavalry -WW1 Russian Cossack -WW1 Turk Cavalry -WW1 British General Service Wagon
SYW Austrian sets. I think that there must be an interest in this period, just from the fact that when Hat re-released their SYW Prussian MAC Infantry Zvedza also re-released their Prussian Grenadiers and Hussars and Revell chose to re-release/re box their Prussian Infantry with Austrian Infantry and their Prussian Hussars with Austrian Dragoons.
So much to choose from!course I want them all but to keep my list down to a realistic length I would go with the muskets( Napoleonics especially) and the World War 1/2 limber and the World War II US rifle Squad.
I think it is time to complete the Colonial period. Please get the wagons rolling - there are now more than enough figures to do Isandlwana etc, but the period is seriously lacking the correct looking wagons. I know other periods have also been waiting a long time for sets to be produced (in the case of the Colonial Wagons, it has been over 6 years) but there are only three sets in this period left to complete the whole range available..........Colonial Wagons please! Thank you for asking us HaT.
1. Sassanid Cataphracts and Elephants....so this range can be COMPLETED.
2. 7YW Austrians...to give those beautiful Prussians of yours a worthy opponent. 3. WW1 Italian Infantry, WW1 Italian Arditi and WW1 Italian Heavy Weapons.....given my WW1 Italian artillery crew have been sitting idle and doing nothing for years.
THEN 4. Italian WW2 Artillery and WW2 BEF....for purely selfish reasons :-)
I'd like to see the HUNS produced in 1/72 rather than 28mm (one of the biggest disappointments of recent years; I was looking forward to fielding a veritable horde of them...) The Huns were notorious for many things, but being over six foot tall was definitely not one of them
I would kinda like to see most of these...but if I had to choose: - Gaul light/medium/heavy infantry - with all due respect, the infantry of yours was somewhat weak. The cavalry was better, and I like the chariots. Nobody released Gauls for some time now, and it would be really welcomed. - Sassanid Cataphracts and Elephants - although a Sassanid army is not planned, completing a range is encouraged by me. And maybe I'd pick up and make an army for Impetvs... - Spartan#2 - yes please, specific Greek hoplites are welcomed, engraved shields are cool as long as you can make a coherent group with them. - Slingers: a dedicated set of ancient slingers is a nice idea as many folks used them. Wonder what's the actual concept. - Carthaginian Sacred Band: your recent Ancients look much much better than the old ones. I'd welcome any new stuff. Although for the sake of dynamic poses, please, use separate shields. This goes for the other shield using sets too. Somewhat hard to build a convincing shieldwall where everyone's keeping their shields away from their body and open up widely. - Hoplites: same remarks as with the Gauls and Spartans.
- Napoleonic Austrians: I'm Hungarian, so naturally I'd like to see some Austrians. If they are the later type, they could be easily used for the Revolution of 1848-49.
- WW1 anything: well, it's the centenary of the end of the war, manufacturers did not really take the effort to release stuff - seems like it's changing now, which is cool. I'd buy any and all of these.
- any WW2 sets: hey, they are not Germans! Not much non-German releases we see nowadays, except for one manufacturer. BEF infantry would be really welcomed as besides Zvezda nobody makes them in plastic (but they do some really really nice support weapons, so with only the infantry, a nice army could be put together). Italian arty is again something that would be welcomed, and the US rifle squad looks really cool based on the greens. Heck, release the BEF and the Italian arty in 28mm as well, there would be a big market for them!
Eternally waiting for HaT to release Peninsular Dragoons.